Good morning! Our bible verse this week is Psalm 16:8 -- I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken for He is right beside me.
1. Write this week's bible verse. Plus choose any other bible verse to write (2nd & 4th write in cursive).
2. Write. Practice. and Sign spelling words. (Lists below)
3. Math. Practice and work on memorizing math facts. Randomly quiz student. (Lists below) 4th also needs to do worksheet. Pics attached. Simply write the problems on a piece of paper to complete and read the timed subtraction to your child and verbally solve.
4. Read John 7:1-24 (Here's a link to read online)
5. Daily Devotion and Stretching.
6. I encourage you to do something science or history based for fun today with your child.
Spelling and Math Lists. Your child will know what to do. We do these every day of every week. :)
4th Grade :
Math facts - 4 x's table and divide.
Spelling - fraction, collection, inspection, construction, election, investigation, rapturous, palpitating, dexterity, aperture
Math facts - 4+1 =5, 4+2=6, 4+3=7.... (up to) 4+15 = | and | subtract. 20-4=16, 19-4=15, ... down to 4-4=0
Spelling - babies, cry, cries, toys, horses, goat, move, push, give, like, yard, cart, self, bird
Math facts - 10-1=9, 10-2=8, ... (up to) 10-10=0
Spelling : fill, gift, whip, pine, try, call, fall, tall, ball, trap, strap
CH words: chap, chat, munch, bunch, lunch, hunch, church, chilly
I pray you enjoy your time together and stay warm and cozy. Blessings!
4th Math Worksheet :