Sept 8 - First Day of School & School Pics
Sept 25 - Fall Fest/Garbage Pickup
Nov 26-27 - Thanksgiving Break
Dec 17 - Christmas Play @ 6:00pm
Dec 21 to Jan 3 - Christmas Break
Jan 4 - Back to School
April 30 - End of the Year BBQ/Play and Garbage Pickup
8:30 to 12:30 - Monday through Thursday (K-12)
(This will vary some - but it is a starting point)
8:30 - Devotions
8:45 - Reading Time - 30 minutes
9:15 - Language Arts/Reader Workbook/Cursive/Bible Verse
9:40 - Math
10:20 - Science/History Art
11:20 - Sign Language/Spanish/Piano (Will rotate days) - Tidy Up
11:30 - Yoga/Exploration/Outside
12:30 - Dismiss
I would like to emphasize a couple items.
- If your child/ren are sick, please homeschool with them for that day. This is no different from any other year, but we just wanted to remind everyone.
- We will continue with homeschool Fridays.
- I would like to dismiss at 12:30 and not before if possible. We spend the morning working hard and would love the opportunity to explore with the kids outside or even inside (if it gets too cold). We are going to move yoga outdoors mostly because the rug is getting too small for our growing bunch!
- We would be happy to give your child piano lessons or ukulele lessons if they are interested but they are not mandatory.
- Please locate your child’s piano theory book if possible as I would love to finish these and move onto the next book.